If you want your clothes dryer to be more efficient, gentler to clothing, friendly to the environment and inexpensive to operate, you’ll find a perfect match with a propane gas clothes dryer.
Clothes Dryer: Gas vs. Electric
- Propane dryers dry clothes more efficiently — their operating cost is about half as expensive as electric dryers.*
- Propane dryers quickly reach the temperatures needed to dry clothes evenly.
- The heat produced by electric dryers can burn or discolor fabrics; the moist heat of propane dryers causes less wear and tear on your favorite clothes.
You’ll still have to fold your clothes, but your propane gas dryer does everything else.
Propane gas dryers offer many convenient features, including:
- Moisture-sensing controls shut the dryer off when the selected level of dryness is reached.
- Pilotless ignition eliminates the need for an energy-wasting, standing pilot light.
- Polymer-coated drum seals ensure heated air will not escape during operation.
- Multiple temperature-setting controls allow adjustments according to fabric recommendations.
- Diagonal airflow pattern provides faster, more thorough drying at lower temperatures.
- Timed cycles allow you to operate the dryer for short time intervals.
*Source: U.S. Department Energy.