Thanks to instant heat and responsive control, more than 9 out of 10 professional chefs choose to cook with a gas range and stove rather than an electric one.* The fast, precise heating and instant on-instant off controls offered by propane gas cooking appliances just cannot be matched by electric models.
You can enjoy the same performance and convenience as the pros do when you select from a variety of attractively designed propane cooking equipment. A stainless-steel gas range that combines a propane cooktop and oven is a perfect choice for even the most space-challenged kitchens.
If you want to savor a new custom kitchen (indoors or out), check out propane-powered commercial-grade ranges, indoor grills and cooktops, in-wall double ovens and various other propane gas cooking appliances.
These benefits make cooking with propane a recipe for success:
- Propane ovens and ranges cost significantly less to operate than their electric counterparts.
- A gas range cooks your food even during a power outage.
- Instant gas flames allow you to cook without the wait for burners to warm up.
- Propane gas burners cool quickly; electric burners take longer to cool, increasing the risk of accidental burns.
- Propane ranges are available in all the latest kitchen designs – convection ovens, sealed burners for easy cleaning, griddles and grill tops and even deep fryers.
*Source: American Gas Association.